- Monitor and maintain the full spectrum of company’s operation, warehouse and delivery functions.
- Instruct and supervise outlet managers to implement Company's relevant business policies and internal control procedures.
- Advice on the operation and management of the outlets with required analysis and proposal on the operation’s efficiency and goods’ sales promotion packages.
- Regularly conduct sales and outlet administrative training for sales management personnel to improve the professional quality of sales management personnel.
- Formulate and improve duties and requirements and procedures for each job in the warehouse towards the operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and master the warehouse activities and designed for storage efficiency, timely goods receiving/delivery and effective stock control.
- Provide feedback to management with regards to the supplier management and product quality issues.
- Inspection and supervision of warehouse work related to financial management, filling and inventory inspection of the warehouse and responsible for weekly/monthly/annual inventory stock count.
- Responsible and monitor delivery functions by coordinating the steady state service delivery to our customers to promote the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in executing and processing the account receivables.
- Handle other ad hoc duties, as and when required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related role.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Good personality and work attitude
- Computer literate