Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan and maximize organic traffic to all our website through social communities and media network.
- Plan, implement and manage digital advertising campaigns.
- Plan, implement and manage SEO optimization for our websites, videos and articles.
- Define and establish a framework for the measurement of digital and social media channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and ROIs.
- Work with marketing team to create, update and maintain the pages on our websites.
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against targets and optimization.
- Handle and manage strategic planning of the content creation to boost the brand's visibility and exposure on social media and search engines.
- Copywriting descriptions for new product launches, which will be used for marketing efforts on the company's websites.
- Close watch on competitor's activities in terms of product offerings, operational, financial aspect and marketing activities, with the main focus on digital marketing strategies.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Expertise in Google SEO & SEM, Google, Facebook and Instagram Ads, as well as other advertising platform.
- Copywriting skills
- Past employment at F&B / Retail business would be preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.