Warehouse Assistant cum Driver
- Perform warehouse duties such as sorting, picking, packing, loading and unloading goods from container and related duties.
- Ensure all duties have been carried out according to the standard operating procedures efficiently and effectively.
- Involve in project sites duties whenever required.
- Responsible for stock delivery assigned by delivery department.
- Ensure the smooth collection and delivery of goods to/from various locations around Singapore.
- Responsible for the housekeeping and maintenance of internal warehouse.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor and management.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure with a good sense of urgency and ability to prioritise work load in accordance to demand
- Minimum 2 years work experience in warehouse and logistics management
- Able to work independently in fast-pace environment
- Problem solver and meet work deadlines
- Able to work overtime when requested