Yummi House Online Store accepts a variety of payment methods including Paypal, Debit and Credit cards.
Credit Cards or Debit Cards
Troubleshooting credit card & debit card payment errors
- For new or recently reissued card, the card needs to be activated first.
- Check that the card details entered are correct, the card type (AMEX, Masters,Visa), card number and the expiration date.
- Remove any dashes or spaces for the card number.
- If you do not have sufficient credit limit, please check with your card issuer.
- If you have exceeded your daily spending limit for your debit card, please check with your card issuer.
- If everything seems to be correct, contact your card issuer.
- Your card issuer may need to verify with you before they authorise your purchase.
The credit card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the front (American Express) or back (Visa/MasterCard) of your card.
Daily spending limits for Debit Cards
Most debit and credit cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the order processing, even if there is enough money in an account. When using a debit card, funds are immediately reserved in your bank account upon order placement. Please consult your card-issuer for more information about your daily spending limits if you are having trouble in placing your order.
When PayPal charges your account
When you place an order, PayPal will contact your credit or debit card's issuing bank to confirm it is a valid account. PayPal requests an authorisation, which holds the funds for the full or partial purchase amount. As Yummi House prepares your items, authorised funds will be unavailable and your card will only be charged after your order has shipped. If your order contains multiple items and they ship at different times, you may see multiple charges on your credit card statement.
If you cancel your order before it has been billed, PayPal will contact the bank within 2 business days to request the authorisation reversal. Any authorisations placed on your credit or debit card account can take up to 30 days to reverse, depending on the credit card issuer. Contact your financial institution for their specific timeframes.
Credit Cards Accepted
- American Express
Can I change my payment method?
The payment method for an order cannot be amended once the order has been submitted to Yummi House. To choose an alternative payment method, you will need to cancel your existing order and place a new order with your preferred payment method. Please note that when cancelling credit card orders, it can take up to five (5) business days for the payment authorisation to be removed by your credit card company.
Are my credit/debit cards details secure?
The security of Yummi House Store servers is closely monitored to prevent any unauthorised disclosure or use of credit card numbers and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
When will my credit card be charged?
When you place your order, PayPal will requests authorisation to charge the order amount from your credit card company. If you ordered more than one item, there may be multiple authorisations. Once we receive approval, PayPal reserves the amount on your card until the items are available to ship. Your card will be charged when your order ships. If you ordered more than one item, there may be more multiple charges as items ship separately as they become available.
Why was my credit card payment not processed?
Your credit card company may have declined authorisation to debit your card due to one of the below mentioned reasons. If such a situation arises, we will inform you of this via email:
- There may be a credit limit on your account.
- The incorrect card type, number or expiry date was accidentally selected when placing the order.
- There were dashes or spaces in the account number that could not be recognised.
- Your bank requires verification from you before authorising the purchase.
- Your card may be recently issued and has not yet been activated.
My credit card was declined, can I re-authorise it?
If your order was not authorised online, please confirm you have correctly entered your credit card details and place your order again. If you still have difficulties please contact your credit card company to make them aware of your order.
Can I change my billing address?
You cannot change your billing address after your order. But you can change your billing address inside my account via online portal.
Can I place an order using a non-Singapore credit card?
We are unable to accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Singapore.